HTML 5 and JS book recommendations
(Recommendations only, you don't have to buy any of these - and you can look inside on Amazon/Google Books in some)
- Core HTML5 Canvas - Devoted almost solely to what yo ucan do with the Canvas
- JS Enlightment - Good coverage of JS (though also covered in section
- DOM Enlightentment - Dealing solely with DOM.
- PacktPub HTML5 Visualization - Nice "cookbook" approach. I personally would prefer:
- O'Reilly's web vis book - it also covers D3 - but it's not officially out.
- Good D3 primer